Online Tea Tasting with Stone Leaf Staff
Curious about brewing methods at home? Missing the sense of calm and comradery that comes with visiting our little Teahouse? Join us for this online tea tasting (via Zoom) where we will drink tea, discuss its qualities, history, and enjoy the company of fellow tea drinkers.
Tasting Theme for this session: Fresh Tea
We’ll select special Spring Harvest teas! Spring is generally the biggest time for tea production.
…after awakening from their winter slumber, teas trees give their full strength (and delicacy)
How does it work?
- Sign up online or by calling our shop at 802-458-0460.
- We’ll mail a little care package of teas you will need for the tasting (there will be extra for you to enjoy beyond the tasting!)
- We’ll e-mail you the link for the zoom meeting.
Please sign up by this Sunday, June 14th so we can mail your tea in time! If you’re in the Middlebury area, local pickup option is available*. It’s simple, it’s fun, and we hope to see you there!
Date/Time: June 20th from 9:45 – 10:30 am
Cost: $25, includes Workshop, Tea, and tea shipping costs!
(Discounted in thanks for all your support)
Shipping Related Notes:
– Please indicate your shipping address in the notes box at checkout if different from your billing address
– * Please indicate if you are doing local pickup of your tea in the notes box at checkout
ALL FILLED…SCHEDULING ANOTHER SOON!
Write us to inquire!
Out of stock